Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Last year was swell,


but did it light the way for the year ahead?

I might just be done with making a cartoon
of myself and start discussing serious global
matters. Maybe not rewrite so much, chase
fireballs, follow the dog senselessly, poke at
the Irish, or try to save our cows.
No , sir! This year will be completely different...
I've already a list of potential subjects that
involve keeping you informed of the facts
and alert of situation(s). What are US
dollars paying for these days and what
cash can I get for my handshake when
all the dust settles?



I'm serious this time....















(coming soon : bacon in Russia!)








2 opinionated prattle:

Stan Harrington said...

Looking forward to to your wits of wisdom, everyone needs a crusade ~ you have picked a very good topic and one so easy to find information and data. Just read the congressional record of both the state and federal government. It will make your head wobble and your eyes weep when you unlock what our tax payer money is being used for.

john r mclay said...

Do you think they will speak of that on CSpan?.....

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter