Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The results are in!!

It must have been prestige, I think,
to wash my filthy hands in that sink.


pretty stuff, no?

Oh, right! (ADD) Some Eagle was just pestering me about "...race
results?"(snotty tone). Since the test boat was rated a "success" by the
entire crew, and with a few minor changes, we had an idea the final hull
would be worthy. The editors had to work out a few kinks and twists (the
sound guys were the worst) to provide adequate
portrayal of the events that occurred last Friday at
Goose Lake. I would post it, but it slows my page load.
I hope you enjoy the show
as much as we did the boats.



The Voyage of USS Root Beer
(see it on youtube)

McLay Productions and
Entertainment



13 opinionated prattle:

FishTaxi said...

AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Excellent production and it looks like all had fun.

Stan Harrington said...

Thanks, it looked great and those two crew members really looked good working the paddles together. Great to all concerned.

Shana said...

They did a great job...and the boat was one of the best!!

Valette said...

Dang, I wish I could have been there. It's difficult being the only one in the family with a JOB.

Snow1 said...

hello R & J also have one of those JOBS

MrsM said...

That was a great video! I had so much fun with all of you and the girls rocked that race. Thanks for telling everyone about it. I'd like to do that every year. I haven't had time to post my video and pictures yet, hopefully next week.

Love you guys

Stan Harrington said...

I don't have one of those JOBS! But, I get PAID!

john r mclay said...

Ah, yes - the day job. It wasn't in the budget, but I took half the day off to go to the races. You would do the same if it was your kids racing a boat design you were liable for.
Heidi did a good job editing vids & pics. Next year she would like a family entry - but who will take the videos for the '08 movie?

Heidi said...

I took over John editing job...I didn't mean to do it all, but I am a bit anal.

john r mclay said...

well done - no less.

RangerBill574 said...

A fine and obviously seaworthy craft. Only as good as the crew that manned it. Great job.

john r mclay said...

Just wait 'til we get it on a zip line!

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter