Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It seems crazy

What one can find on the web while looking for a
new post to stimulate readers.


This bookshelf - although seemingly amiss - is
available from Studio Proxy. I don't know what
the designer was thinking (or smoking) when this
thought drifted through the empty cavity that
used to hold a brain, but a lot of my blog ideas have
seemed to resemble the arrangement of this shelf
set, lately. I have had the time to rewrite a few
(6) templates while searching for "that one", but
for the distress I have put my visitors through -
I apologize. In case some of the links and sidebar
gadgets are still a mystery, the button menu at
the top leads to most of what used to be pictures
and links in my cluttered sidebar. No less, It's
like getting a new bike I suppose. It all
works pretty much the same,

just a little harder to handle at first.
This bike (produced by Mr. Clemens F. Leonhardt)
has a 410-cubic-inch, air-cooled, pushrod V-Twin
engine and is claimed to be the biggest motorcycle
in the world. He calls it the "Leonhardt Gunbus",
which is street legal, and plans for it to be on the
market soon. He also plans a huge sidecar
to complement the massive two-wheeler.
It might be hard to handle at first, also, but
if one of you wants to reserve it for my
birthday I'm sure I will learn to ride it.
My wish list points to that, or

meat scented cologne.
You decide.

4 opinionated prattle:

Stan Harrington said...

Save those shelving plans for your cabin, after a social evening at the fire pit, I am sure they will look straight to you. I thought your "biking" days were over? Would you like to or if you prefer I can enlighten your readers pertaining to your "last ride".

Friar Tuck said...

The meat flavored cologne is funny. I remember at one point we got tired of Homer's pizza options and mom bought some pizzas freshly made and brought them home from Soldotna to Homer after an inservice for teachers. The women that were in the car started joking that pepperoni would be the perfectly flavored perfume to get themselves a man. Seems somebody marketed that idea.

john r mclay said...

I don't think I would be taking that bike to motocross track - forget jumping it!

Stan Harrington said...

I think I have fallen in love with your spider! He does all kinds of tricks, he really enjoys strolling in circles.

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter