Saturday, March 22, 2008

Colorful eggs are around us,

they have all been hidden, you see.
The meat will be cooking so slowly
with steams of aroma and glee.
I might even shave or shower -
then the salad tastes better to me.
My wish for you and your household
is, tomorrow, a good day to be.
May the ham set well with your gravy,
and the spud get along with the pea.


WARNING : Young children should not be unsupervised
while hunting for "eggs".


more of these 'toons here

HAPPY EASTER

2 opinionated prattle:

its only me said...

Nice blog john...we have a lot of those brown eggs in our back yards....

RangerBill said...

My dogs have been hiding those brown eggs from Colorado to Texas.

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter