Friday, December 28, 2007

Blogging at work...

So I'm blogging from work!
No - I don't have a laptop on the truck.
Just waiting to give the boss and family a
ride to the airport and decided to chuck a
note to the web in waiting.
Just little access at the house since the girls'
'puter is BURNT (hard drive and MOBO issues)
and the wife's has issues that I don't want to accept
the blame for (if I so happen to be the last one who
was on before it dies).
Anywhoo - Heidi - your 'puter had the same screen this
'morn and I DID NOT TOUCH IT!!

4 opinionated prattle:

Heidi said...

...and like I said just turn it off then on again...see It's working fine now.! but maybe a trip to see the Doc would be good. Are you sure you don't want to add more memory to mine also?...so I can get a new system tooo?

Stan Harrington said...

Blogging at work? You should have a lap top in your truck. As per our conversation, checked my inventory of computers, monitors, printers, and a large variety of cables, I think I can deliver them to you garage in two loads or perhaps one if I tie some tot he top of the truck, I will blue tarp them!

john r mclay said...

...and like i said - i'm not touching it...and i'm sure i just doubled your memory AND quintupled your storage, no? OH! like i'm gonna break yours by adding memory? you suck...

Heidi said...

I'm sorry, my system is running better then it has in a LONG time!! Thank you!

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter