Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Old scratch drawings

These old doodles were sent to me by my Sis-in-law, Jen. It would take a lot of explaining to see the humor inside some drawings done while out on the water. Just thinking back is all.

I have a LOT of supplies to draw/paint with - a larger clock is all I want for my birthday.

Today in LA:

04:53 AM AKST Wednesday January 3
12°F
Snow/Fog
Pressure: 28.90" falling (978.8 mb)
RelHum: 84%
Skies:
Winds: NNW at 8 mph

Weather by NOAA



3 opinionated prattle:

Stan Harrington said...

From a "Budding Artist" to the a accomplished artist in just 18 years, that is a faster pace than Michael Angelo. I painted a building once.

Anonymous said...

Hey, good job kid. You've come a long way since then. But, I'd like to know what the captions say. Proud of you and your accomplishments.

john r mclay said...

If you click on the pic, you should see the full size image. I can't quite make out what the skipper is saying to the tenderman, Joe (Super)in the upper portion, though. You can see the building Stan painted , in person, at the sand pit (HITWRA)- the "Duck House".

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter