Sunday, September 10, 2006

Times are getting strange in LA...


I caught this baby mountain lion digging in our garden, yesterday. The cuts and scrapes from this wild catch (by hand) will heal, but viewing the carrots he was digging up will leave a scar in my mind of the ever-changing world that we share. I took the uncovered veggies from him -


Only to find that our carrots grew in many colors this year. Is this due to the HAARP project?
One might think that Pandora's box has been opened and there is no reversing the changing cycles. Some say the world is always changing and we must change with it to survive. I, personally, won't eat the carrots...


Please donate to your local KCC center to preserve our state's natural habitats. Donations are, also, being accepted to study our regional area patterns.

Keep Regional Area Patterns or, KRAP, is a new entity aiming to prove the effects of global warming due to the HAARP system.

6 opinionated prattle:

Stan Harrington said...

It appears that I captured the best pet, at least he did not put up as tough a fight as your prowler did. Just keep you cat away from my piggy. If I was going to guess, I bet your wife needed a "troop" project and had all of her girlscouts color your carrot seeds with magic marker and you incidently planted their art projects! No other explanation is plausible.

Stan Harrington said...

9/11/06 Good Morning Plumma, Have a very good lidzbetu day.

john r mclay said...

If, only, I had the energy to stay up 'til 2 AM!
I'm going to raise the young feline and train him to attack hole-diggin', barkin', chew-up-things canines...to be continued.
Good 9-11 nebft to you, too.

Shana said...

I was hoping that mountain lion took care of the other rodents in your yard...guess not. I am up all night I can stake out your yard with some seal bombs and take care of the hole diggin, problem. I hear canines LOVE to play catch!!!

john r mclay said...

You "staking out" my yard may be scarier than cougars, Shana. Seal bombs could be fun, tho'. Let's go fishin'!

Shana said...

lol what ya afraid of a disgrunted grandma?

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter