Thursday, September 14, 2006

Our town of LA has broken into "fall"en color


If you would like to view our town - whether considering a road trip or just curious - you can find live pics updated every 30 seconds on an ACS web page. It may be difficult to see the fall colors of foliage thru' the buildings, so another view is in order.
Don't forget donations to your local KRAP(Keep Regional Area Patterns) center so we may preserve what we know as Alaska, and, blog about me.
Adam Sandler, himself, has made his contribution.

3 opinionated prattle:

Princess Sarah said...

Thanks for the beautifull picture, I get to see lots of color out here in the country...I love Adam Sandler!!!!

Stan Harrington said...

It looks like a damm wilderness to me - all those trees need harvesting and it aoppears that there is a serious erosion probelm, perhaps a dug in canal would work to devert that waundering river into one channel - oh, I see this is what Anchorage looked like back inthe old days - I know this as the date stamp is 8/28/00. do you have a current picture, I am glad that it was developed into parking lots and Walmarts - just to much wilderness area in Alaska.

john r mclay said...

Who said that pic was Anchorage?

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter