Friday, February 17, 2006

Our palm is THE BALM!


IF I WRITE IN "HUGE", AND PRINT CAPITAL LETTERS, DOES IT SEEM THAT I'M SHOUTING?! ( Don't ponder long...)
I am enjoying the fact that we have a coconut palm that is over 4 feet tall from the nut! I would have to thank our friend, who visited Hawaii ( big island ) a year ago, for bringing back this tropical reminder that the world is not ALL dark and cold. It was around 12" in the bag ( minus the nut ) when it arrived. That the temperature has been above freezing every day in our little town adds more matter to that fact.
FALSPRING!
FALSPRING!


Our palm is growing a new shoot (frawn) for the daylite increase, but it doesn't seem that I am getting tanned..still, it is a nice mental "balm" to match the semi-tropical weather in FEB.

.now, does it seem that I am whispering? 3:30 AM thoughts...'nite.

1 opinionated prattle:

Shana said...

hey dont talk tan yet...but mine and Britts freckeles are popping out rather annoyingly fast.

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter