Monday, September 13, 2010

Sometimes I wonder

If we, the American people, really understand
The structure of the world around us.



Although more of us seem to want to be involved
on a regular basis, some demonstrations are only
fueled by what is shot at us from our TVs and WWW.
Some entities develop theories from thin air.
Help develop conspiracy theories here.

Media and political groups drum up so much hype
just to cause reactions for ratings when what they
really do could be considered theoretical slander
at times. If you have not looked up Uncle Jay, I
suggest you do. He has a way of explaining the
news so it is easier to understand.


thanks to about.com for some humor in pics

2 opinionated prattle:

Stan Harrington said...

It is indeed ugly out there in the political landscape, "why can't we all just get along"! Perhaps, my agitation will calm as I tour the highways and byways of our great country and reduce my visual time to the news media. I keep telling myself that it will get better and we will once again get back on track ~ for the sake of the USA I do hope so as we are headed in the wrong direction. They should invent a GPS for politicians so they can see where they are suppose to be going, at least teach them to read so they will do some of that before they approve legislation.

Stan Harrington said...

Soon, my news source will be from Blogland, keep me posted.

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter