1. Go to a secondhand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 work
boots.

2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns & Ammo
Magazine.

3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.

4
. Leave a note on your door that reads:


"Bubba,

Bertha, Duke, Slim, & I went for more ammo and beer.
Be back in an hour.
Don't mess with the pit bulls; they attacked the mailman this morning and
messed him up bad.
I don't think Killer took part, but it was hard to tell
from all the blood.
Anyway, I locked all four of 'em in the house.

Better wait outside.
Be right back.

Cooter"

3 opinionated prattle:

real eyez said...

That is a good idea! I think I will start immediately!

Stan Harrington said...

The boots add a nice touch to it, might want to add a P.S. to the note, "Out two pet rattle snakes have escaped their pen and are some where in the house, be careful where you walk"

RangerBill574 said...

Now thats funny, i dont care what you say.

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter