Saturday, November 21, 2009

Awaken by makin' bacon....

HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE IT?


I even know some people (me included)
that might wear it if it happened to be
one of my Christmas gifts hint .
It wouldn't, typically, obsess me so, but
the K made some for breakfast and shared :')
There simply has to be a little piece of bacon in
all of you. I know there is in us! Now that I think
more about it, a sibling of mine was mentioned to do
with bacon on the Phoenix New Times
(".....waxing rhapsodic about bacon....").
But, that is beside the point.

Now, for the first time, I give you the formula
for the perfect bacon sandwich!
DO NOT SHARE THIS WITH ANYONE
OR THE SECRET WILL BE LOST!!

N = C + {fb(cm) . fb(tc)} + fb(Ts) + fc . ta

N = force in Newtons required to break the cooked bacon.
fb = function of the bacon type.
fc = function of the condiment/filling effect.
Ts = serving temperature. tc = cooking time.
ta = time or duration of application of condiment/filling.
cm = cooking method.
C = Newtons required to break uncooked bacon.



3 opinionated prattle:

Stan Harrington said...

I love the ties, I think every Senator that brings home the "bacon" should have to wear one of them. Thanks for sharing your secret formula, trust me it will be protected by me because I have no concept of what it is! My secret formula is much easier to remember, two slices of white bread, generously slap on some mayo to each slice, lay out 7.5 strips(use the extra half strip to whet the appetite while finishing the sandwich)of cooked bacon on the mayo side of one slice of bread. Gently place second slice of bread on top with the mayo side down. Two table napkins to wipe up the dribbles as they free fall from you chin and enjoy. Simplistic and delicious.

Stan Harrington said...

Three flavors of fudge finished up tonight, chocolate with walnuts and golden raisins, white fudge with walnuts, and peanut butter. The filling for the mincemeat pie has been completed and marinating until it is time to fill the pie shell. It has substance, surely hope no one likes it!

Stan Harrington said...

You on line yet?

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter