Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'd like to point out



The love of my life:
My friend, my comfort,
my meaning - my wife.
She has a sure way of
showing me
just how good a life can be.
I love her smile, her eyes, her hair
and just how much she always cares.
How much this woman means to me
I hope, for all, is clear to see.
She holds my heart I have to say.
I wouldn't want it any other way.
My hope for friends, this day, like you
is knowing love the way I do.

I love you, Heidi, and always will.

2 opinionated prattle:

Stan Harrington said...

It shows in all that you do.

Anonymous said...

Way to go - I agree she's very special! Mom

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter