Monday, October 27, 2008

To one great man


With every moment of the day
and every waking hour,
We look to God and our good friends
for reflection and for power.
Our hearts will hurt for one we've lost.
A space is left behind.
His spirit is found in each of us
for each of us to find.
I'll never forget his golden heart,
his smile, his laughing, too.
How can I simply forget
when I see him in all of you?
Time slows for no one.
Go with God, good friend.
I'll remember you through your loved ones
and see you in the end.
Fish on, Bro. Fish on.

2 opinionated prattle:

Stan Harrington said...

Thank you, not only for your words, but being here, your dedication and sincerity for both your mother and father and once again for Terry and I. Your quiet strength has helped so very much.

Anonymous said...

You are a great and loving son, father, husband and son-in-law. We are very proud to have you around, even when there is no trying moments.
Love and Hugssssssssss! Your Mom

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter