Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The roof was set last evening

We didn't pick pieces up from the yard.
Not meaning we were lazy and didn't clean
up - we just didn't drop the glass.


At 3/4" across, these mighty little blocks
hold our side glass up in the frame.


As the neighbor had the best view, I handed
the camera to her so I could focus on the task.

This photo by Donald.


The semi-mirrored finish looks down into
the greenhouse and provides some tint -
like wearing light sun glasses. Flashing
for the peak and one spot on the roof
(plus a few details), and it is complete.


1 opinionated prattle:

VA said...

I will say I like the design of the greenhouse a lot. great aesthetics driven by the predetermined parameters of the glass. Cool.

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter