Thursday, May 08, 2008

I know where my girls are RIGHT NOW!

AK Air has a tracking link on their site.
Powered by Flightview, I can stalk their
path and not spend unnecessary time doing
laps at the airport arrivals ramp.
Here they are!

In case you don't know, 400 knots is 460.312 mph.
Who knew they were so fast!?
If you look close, you can see Tay sticking her
head out the window on the left side - two seats
behind the wing. That "sleep" thing from the
last crazy post hasn't caught me, yet (denial),
and one more day to work before I call it a week.
I shall go get my girls, though, before turning in
for the night. I'm sure they would miss me if I
did not show, so I blog to be awakey.

3 opinionated prattle:

Stan Harrington said...

That is good site, had not seen it before, even has a doppler radar so you can see if they are getting air sick. I think I saw Taylor wqaving but then the flight attendent made her pull her window shade for landing. Have a good trip to the airport, here is a check list: Car keys, seat belt fastened, lights on, engine running, brew disguised in a coffee mug in cup holder, cigarette lighted, window partly rolled down to allow ventilation and to keep you awake, drivers license, $5.00 for a brew to go, title, registration, road map! Now you are ready for a safe trip.

john r mclay said...

I didn't realize that web pic was "real time". It updates each time this window is open. We made it back home safe, though, with brew unspilt.

Shana said...

Glad you did not split the brew....cool site.

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter