to battling the last mile of the race, I
can't help but imagine the two Democrat
front runners standing in the middle of an
empty field doing nothing but looking.

I know Senator McCain is no angel and has been a
leader of global warming issues (don't start me),
but choices are slim as we ready ourselves
to decide a leader that could potentially
make America proud. If you're having
trouble with the issue, try this
quiz I found to help :
(this test is not scientific)
These are my two-beer results -
how long it took me to complete.

52% Mitt Romney
49% John Edwards
49% Tom Tancredo
48% Bill Richardson
47% Hillary Clinton
45% Fred Thompson
44% John McCain
43% Mike Huckabee
42% Barack Obama
41% Chris Dodd
38% Mike Gravel
38% Joe Biden
35% Rudy Giuliani
34% Dennis Kucinich
30% Ron Paul

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

thanks to Hyperbole Prattle for the original picture used above

8 opinionated prattle:

Stan Harrington said...

1,000 photos on that trip, as soon as I saw it, I recognized it. Located betyween Las Vegas and Reno, just a few miles from a brothel. That was also a great quiz, I should steal it and put it on my other site. I would encourage everyone to take it. At least for me it was very accurate as long as you answer it the way you feel. My top six candidates were Republican with John McCain at 76% followed by Mike Huckabee at 75% Fred Thompson was #6 at 64%. The only Republican showing in the Democrat field was Ron Paul at 40%. The eight democrats ranked from 48% to 25%. Hillary Clinton ranked the highest in the Democrats @48% and Barack Obama came in fourth from the bottom and just slightly beating out Republican Ron Paul at 42%. Dennis Kucinich was in last place on my poll at 25%. What surprised me is that Rudy Giuliani came in at 74% where Mitt Romney came in at only 66%. The poll was decisive in tagging me as an Independent Republican. Good show, Plumma. That is the best internet find that I have seen in some time. Well done.

Stan Harrington said...

I guess, the second picture is to test our intuition since there is no picture. I think it is a picture of a Wolf Pack slinking through the fog in pursuit of their next meal, the Alpha Male is leading the pack, but the Alpha Female is giving him directions followed by three younger wolves watching the interactions of the alpha leaders and kind of laughing at them, in a subtle way of course, except for the one bringing up the rear, she is snearing perhaps a snarl at something.

john r mclay said...

There is no second pic. Just giving credit for the material(s) used in this senseless outburst.
I did the quiz again - only, this time, moving all the priority buttons to "I don't care". The results came back as 33.3% Hillary, 33.3% Yosemite Sam, and 33.3% some jackass in a field.

john r mclay said...

Maybe your issue was the beer count...

john r mclay said...

By the way - how about McCain's record for passing "let 'em in" measures for illegal aliens allowed in our country? It would be hard to reverse those decisions, let alone change a mind.

Stan Harrington said...

That is one area that I do disagree with Senator McCain, along with a couple of others. He did vote the wrong way on the immigration bill, however, he now admits that after seeing the voters backlash and is now on record that the priority is to build the fence. In his opinion, the flow has to be stopped first and then deal with the issue of those aready within the country. It is a flip flop, but those of us that have not flip flopped should be flipped. When you consider the alternatives, the list is pretty short.

Stan Harrington said...

What do you mean there is not picture, I see it! It is directly underneath the results of your personal poll. It measure 5'x7" and clearly visable to me!

Stan Harrington said...

You know, the more I look at those wild burros, the more I consider how neat it would be to capture one and raise it,they are awful cute! I can picture my grandchildren riding their burro up and down the bluffs of the HITW or on the beaches of Cook Inlet.

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter