Thursday, November 29, 2007

(New?) Lake Toy

O
You
can find
this riding
toy on the mar-
ket, now, with the
price around $500 US.
It is made from aircraft
aluminum and fiberglass
making it lightweight for ease
of use and carrying. The design
has hydrofoils that keep it on top
the water and can move faster than
any other human-powered water device.
Although 500 smackers seems a lot for a
simple design, the materials used were costly
and kept the craft light enough to hold with one
hand.
maybe
for a
Birthday in June...



3 opinionated prattle:

Stan Harrington said...

Great layout of words, must have taken some time to compose, however, before anyone spends a lot of time clicking on the colored words and letters hoping to find the link to solve the question, don't waste the time - I have already done that. Mystery unsolved by me, for now! Headed north!

Heidi said...

Will we see you? I guess you can't answer cause your not home.

john r mclay said...

It touches me that you are actually looking for links in my mayhem of wording....sniff...my apologies.

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter