Browsing blogs, as of recent, has been like the Turnagain Arm incoming tide - bored!


Even dead bugs are more interesting than the usual group of bloggers I have frequented, lately!
I know we all lead "normal" lives. No lottery winners, no one on the news, no statements to be publicly made, etc. - but I strongly urge bloggers to get on and BLOG!

















I remember my Sister complaining about all the dead monitors at her place of work. Here's a creative outlet for her!









Remember to donate to your local KCC center to help keep Alaska pure!


And blog about me.

2 opinionated prattle:

Stan Harrington said...

For a Plumma, you are very astute! I agree with your comments completely and it scares the hell out of me. I have noticed the decline in not only keeping blog sites up to date but even commenting has somewhat dimished to you, I and Blondie Bear, but she is real busy with kindergarten so she doesn't always have time. There is always something to write about, even if you make it up! Do you think the wide spread of "word verificiation" has also had an adverse affect? lemrakyl day to you!

john r mclay said...

Have you re-arranged the letters of verification - only to find horrid subliminal messages?
Fungtoz?! Potty-mouth!

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter