Friday, June 16, 2006

So there's a canoe - in my back yard






It is stored nice and neat. On 30" racks - off the ground - and the paddles tucked inside. Lord knows what I would do with it this time of year...








If there were lakes nearby, hmmmm..

























they would have to be close - due to gas prices taxing the bait and coffe budget..


If my daughters could paddle...

I'm building a trailer cart for the mountain bike!...

time will be the only block..

2 opinionated prattle:

Stan Harrington said...

Those are really some nice fish that you caught. Did not realize that you had such a variety of species in Lake Spenard. Good ojdihi fishing to you!

john r mclay said...

Dreams CAN become reality, grasshopper!

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter