Friday, March 17, 2006

My blog was NOT smacked!


I found that my blog is boring to certain critics of the virtual world . I have let it slip - lack of posts, not checking links, not searching for "that subject" to entertain peers - and have paid little attention to it due to "work-brain". Even bad publicity is publicity. I won't let not being smacked by "bitter bitch" break the lack of taste or dry humor as long as I shall post. I am pretty sure that childhood issues have pushed them to blog about everyone instead of getting creative. It's actually a shame that most of their day can be spent Dis-ing others. Do you think they eat crow for dinner? Ketchup, baby. Lots of it.
You should see THEIR page. I think that one of their kids designed it. They, also, have a big attitude about their own personal opinions. If only I could make my money talking down of others. Instead, hi-ho, hi-ho...

Blog about me.

5 opinionated prattle:

Heidi said...

I love your picture...

Stan Harrington said...

I enjoy your site, would like to see you write more often, but I know the busy life you lead. I have also learned to appreciate your dry sense of humor. It matters not what kind of humor a person has, as long as it is a sense of humor - we often take life to serious and do not appreciate the humor. I have even learned that to access your site, you have to scroll way down, I mean way down the page to find the first article. Best to you.

Stan Harrington said...

See, I even came back a second time this morning just to see if you made any new postings - I still have not been able to find Eric's Blog! I know he must have one, bet he tries to "tinker" on it with his monkey winch!

john r mclay said...

Eric does not blog. Him is a good mekaniK. You, on the other hand Stanley, Have much to sort out when wrenches are in hand. AND - Some problems are had by few (OCCASIONALLY) with having to scroll

Stan Harrington said...

WEll, JD it is goo to see that you are up and sassy! Remember those basic courses that you took in school, called reading which has to do with the English language, if you had read my remarks before jumpiong on me about having to "scroll" you would have noted that I did not mention a thing about Erik and wrenches, in the event you did not know, you displayed a member of of the monkey clan on your last blog carrying a weapon, who is to say that it was not a "monkey winch",the word was "winch" not wrench! I assume that Erik "tinkers" occasinally with his "winch"! I just noticed yur "word Verification", it spells out "dummi",how appropriate!

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter