Thursday, July 08, 2010

HELLO...Hello...hello..
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?

(photo by Tyrena)

This land (blog) seems almost void aside from
a back-to-back poster in the fam.
Without too much grovelling over many
being too busy to blog due to various
reasons, nor make excuse for a
long-term lag in my post incentive,
I feel it could always be worse.

Look on the bright side!

I'm not locked inside a car:


And I don't have this stuff running out of my truck:

Do I?....
Even if I do, at least I'm not this guy:


Beaver turned poop-packer in a day.
Why the career move? "Longer coffee
breaks and more bennies", says he.

1 opinionated prattle:

Stan Harrington said...

The last two pictures are classic, love the one of the Beaver, perhaps he has found a new occupation, he looks so happy!

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter