Sunday, March 11, 2007

Board Sunday...

D and I went boarding , today, at Hilltop. Very good learning hill for us. Took Brit, also. She's a good board teacher. Got sore - no casualties - and had a BLAST. Excellent conditions.



I don't know what was up with the mattress movers. They flipped us off after I took a picture of him. He was, obviously, holding it down so it didn't snap the bungee cords. The car was only running on 3 cylinders - I think it had 6. Reminds me of Homer...

2 opinionated prattle:

Heidi said...

I asked john for the full story about the mattress...they got the finger for it. Britt got pictures also, I wonder if there is a bird in her pictures?

Stan Harrington said...

Looks as if you had a nice day and good conditions for boarding! I really should take up the sport, living where I do, all I need to do is step out my back door and have some great slopes to board on. Perhaps, next year I will give it a shot! The picture of the mattress haulers is not what as what it would appear. I can see how one would assume they were moving a mattress - however, because of the cold weather, a lot of drivers that do not have good heateres installed in their cars are insulating them to stay warm during these colder days of spring. Although, I think these guys had their priorities wrong, although a mattress will provide an insulating factor, driving around with their window rolled down defeated the purpose. Don't thoise city boys know anything about insulation?

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter