Friday, November 24, 2006

Not many pics for Thanksgiving...

I seemed to have gotten too busy-minded for taking snapshots of our T-Day dinner, yesterday. I passed the camera to the Domestic Engineer/Organizer - who was, also, busy. I, then, appointed our oldest child (in the stylish hat) "Camera-weilder" who took a few pics and lost interest. We had a great time at the Pope's home - 3 turkeys and a ham (not to mention the side dishes or pies(7 or 8 of them)). Considering we had approximately 18 people, leftovers were abundant. I DID gain a few pounds over filling my plate three times (and twice with pie(s)).

For those we missed (i.e. penninsula family), our heart wishes big hugs and love for the time our gut was filled, and wish it could have been with every one of you we hold dear in our hearts.

2 opinionated prattle:

Stan Harrington said...

Sounds as if all of you had a good time and lot's of food, enjoyed your first picture but for the remainder of the day I will wonder what the other two pictures were - but I guess they will show up in time.

john r mclay said...

movie file - fotobucket work - didn't turn the right format.

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter