Saturday, September 30, 2006

Is it time?

Last week the mountains had little white lies - receeding again in a day.
But, yesterday, I think it stuck. We'll deal with it until May.
Get out snow boots, wax your sleds, pick up all your toys.
The ground will soon be covered thick with fun for girls and boys.


And you might have thought it was right "around the corner"?! HA! Don't blink!


Hoping to not set any new records this year....




In support of KCC and KRAP ongoing efforts to keep our state pure.


3 opinionated prattle:

Shana said...

that looks realy cold...but it beats the hell out of grey, muddy, wet months of rain...well exiuptyi to you too...what a exiuptyi WV I better practice one more time...exiuptyi...ooops messed it up...whytu...much better.

Stan Harrington said...

Hey, good to see a new posting from you, I was beginning to worry that you had complete writers block. Not me, I can prattle on, on on, on, and on as noted by my blog pertaining to the elephants - it is good reading you should try it. I thought about writing a screen play to see if Hollywood would buy the script, but I cannot finish it until I hear from Bill, which I am still waiting - hopefully this evening.

Princess Sarah said...

I am silly to say I am looking forward to the first snow fall hopfully I will not have to go anywere and can sit at home and enjoy it...my yard is picked up and I feel we are ready, It is coming down the mountains here..It will be here soon...I hope I get my snow tires on before it comes

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter