Wednesday, August 09, 2006

You KNOW I enjoy illusional art!

To start with – a blog that only receives 5,000 hits in 10 months is nothing to get excited about. I suppose, being a boy from Homer (population 3,946 in 2000), 5,000 hits seems a lot.

If you break it down, 500 hits a month means 13.33 hits (average) per day. There is plenty of info available to increase your site traffic. For example, I submitted my site (blog) to a blog of bitches, knowing they would talk down about me, and received 150 hits in one day. I don’t know who these people are, but they visited my site due to bad ridicule and slander from that blog site.

If I should continue blogging, I would be satisfied to know that the bloggers in the family (and, close friends) visit regularly to view/read my crazy side ( and drop prattle in my soapbox - provided you wipe).

Check the new "don't check..." section for a site that'll tickle your eyes, and, mind.


POP QUIZ! WHO IS THIS?

4 opinionated prattle:

Stan Harrington said...

Pop Quiz! What an great idea for a blog site, it reminds me a lot of Hyperbole Trivia! I am still stuying the picture, hoping htat you get a few more hits so I can steal some guesses from your other visitors - but I know this guy, just can't think of his name!

MrsM said...

Isn't that John Lennon? I'm not a beattles fan at all so my guess may be a little poor.

john r mclay said...

Not Lennon - or even a Beatle. Has to do with music, though. And he's not living, now...

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Camaro convertible 396 coat gloves and shoes organizer Of debt instruments cause and effects of ritalin Cheap stop smoking free shipping Wax company car care detailing products

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter