Wednesday, May 10, 2006


I would have to agree with shopping "as a group" for M Day weekend. It could be a very effecient and considerable way to feed the multitude (about 30).
In the past, wild neighborhood dogs have ravaged the leftover foods, coolers, and trash cans - through the wee hours of the night, and in broad daylight. I noticed glow-in-the-dark bats at CARRS, and theorize that, if the animals come in close contact with this device on a regular basis they might understand that the camp area is off limits - providing it is left visible. On the chance that this chosen method does not work, I think Eric is bringing his 44, and the fire CAN get bigger - then, one of the meals is planned for the camp! Who's bringin' the veggies?


4 opinionated prattle:

Stan Harrington said...

Nothing better than a good, partially, dressed and cooked hog on a brick! I recognize the blue tarp, I guess I missed that "campground" cookout last year. I can just picture Eric running aorund outside his camper in the middle of the night in his leather thong with his big .44 strapped around his hip! Now that would scare off any prowling dogs or even a Wolf! John, great to hear from you in the middle of the week. Tomorrow while at work, you have a great cikhimm day and just remember, I am thinking of you!

Shana said...

Well I must have missed this feed too...I am not sure I mind though Hey John you sure seem to have food on the mind lately....have you not been cooking??black thong and the 44 wow now thats kinky!!

john r mclay said...

what are you smoking..?

Shana said...

nothing I would share with you!! hehe

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter