Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Inside Scoop-and-Slander



It appears that the comment sections involving a small blogging "community" are being used for slanderous accusation, A.D.D. communication (at best), and "poo-poo-nannies". I wouldn't mind a few return, conversatory, comments if it pertains to the post it is linked with. For that very matter, this post is dedicated to the meaningless, worthless, ego-full, mindless, self centered, ongoing, poo-poo-nannying, off subject, steaming off, stuffy head, fever, so you can comment post

PUT YOUR WORTHLESS COMMENTS HERE
(at least the counter will turn)

6 opinionated prattle:

Anna said...

Awwww....Poor duckies...have to say i did laugh though

Anonymous said...

cute pictures, the last one looks familar, just can't put a name on them - looks like someone that must of got caught doing something wrong! You sure said a lot in very few words, now if I could just understand what you said

Stan Harrington said...

JD, I have been censored from my site, will it be o.k. if I borrow your site for a few days, you can use the bottom half and I will take advantage of the top half that way we will be separated and won't confuse anyone. Thanks Buddy, owe you a beer!

john r mclay said...

Heidi said that she is NOT a cheater...

Heidi said...

See my clan loves me...Dad, I would take JD's comment as a NOO. HAHA

Shana said...

man that kid has a face only a mother could love...as for the poor ducks...LOL must be Monday...some one call 911...tax payers dollars should save them...it is a good investment though...the trauma the poor mamma will suffer...she may turn psychotic and need a restraining order against her or something....

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter