Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My research addiction lately...



(left)This is a "water spout" - believed to be caused by electromagnetic frequency transmissions.(right) Is a vortex created over Seattle, WA.
I found a history of "Weather Warfare" from Tesla's discoveries, to today's HAARP system. It is almost too enlightening. The U.N. determinations in 1974, testing prior to 1900, and global warming...I think the bro' s comment: "Life's a roller coaster and I've had too much cotton candy" is how I feel of this research at the moment. Maybe we CAN know too much. I still believe that knowledge is not power, but, build-up. Wisdom, however...

5 opinionated prattle:

MrsM said...

Wow, those are neat. Google has some cool pics, your being one of them. Great post!

MrsM said...

*yours*

(Grrr, my own typo's drive me nuts.)

Anonymous said...

Hey, your becoming intellectual on us. What's the deal?

john r mclay said...

...sorry. I'll get back to the fun, sensless waste of time (like it is expected of me)...

Princess Sarah said...

thanks for giving me something realy interesting to read.

Post a Comment

If you feel the incessant urge,
and your tongue is sharp and quick,
leave a worthless thought for me
whether cool, or fun, or sick.

Web Site Hit Counter